[kj] (OT) HYPOCRACY

Jester gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:25:27 -0600

While what you say, on the surface does make a hell of a lot of sense,
I think you are a bit askew in this reasoning when compared to Dubya.

Bush did NOT win the election. The eventual decision was based on
demographics and forbidding certain items/votes into account. So, by
that example, it would make more sense to compare Bush's "win" to a
band actually getting the vote, but not winning the award based on
demographics, and disallowing certain votes that may mean a bigger
difference. Not who has more cyber friends. If Bush had more cyber
friends than Gore, he [Bush] may have actually WON the election he
lost. So, your not even in the same game, park, league, sport...

But I get the gist of what you are saying, and it makes a hell of a lot
of sense.

Cheers,
~ J