[kj] C & A

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:20:12 +0000

On (15/03/04 13:26), sade1 wrote concerning Re: [kj] C & A:

>    Why  does  NORTHern  Ireland  sound when you describe it more and more
>    like my n-hood in midtown Los Angeles?..that disturbs me. No more pots
>    o'gold, rainbows...guns?!

Never found a pot of gold but a mate found a pot o' pot. Also some of the
local Poteen (Moonshine). As for the gold the local goons probably found it
and are wearing it. Rainbows only appear over Free Presbyterian Churches.
Ian Paisley is god here.

I guess though everywhere will look like Midtown LA eventually, that's the
way the world is heading, that's our future Utopia.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76