[kj] OT help diaz's band

fat potanga gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:09:29 +0000

tis done =:¬)

good luck Diaz!

__________________
www.iam-jam.com
www.fatpotanga.co.uk

----Original Message Follows----
From: "JOKERS PUB CAFE" <circusbar@uol.com.br>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: [kj] OT help diaz's band
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:26:23 -0300

Dear Gathering Friends

As you may know, I play guitar and sing in a
Brazilian "metal" group called  primal...
Our album, "coré-etuba", released in may 2003, have been one
of the 10 albums nominated for a famous Brazilian Music Award
called Prêmio Dynamite (Dynamite Award), we were nominated in
the category - best "heavy metal" album of 2003 -
besides "Sepultura and Krisiun|", amongst others.

It was such a surprise for us, because we're the only band
unsigned applying,
we don't have a record label behind us, helping us with
distributions, merchandising and such things....

I would like to ask for your vote!

Since we are the one and only very very very Killing Joke
influenced group there, hehehehe!!!

If you could help us, access the link below...

http://premio.dynamite.com.br/www/index.cfm?refresh=yes

Put your e-mail there, you'll receive an e-mail confirmation

Then vote for primal...´s "coré-etuba" in the category

"melhor album de heavy metal" (best heavy metal album)

your vote can make the difference!!

Best regards and many thanks everybody!!!!

diaz
www.primalogy.com