[kj] Re: Demos (ATTN: ANDY MISERA)

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 30 23:48:25 EDT 2004

<Me and you are outsiders paul,no-one likes us ,get

I've got nothing against you guys - but then again, I don't pay much attention.....   ; )

Tom.

p.s.   JUST KIDDING!

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Paul,Don't start trying to get pally with grass greyson,Jester or Cliff coz
they think you re a prick and you re proberly the reason they ve fucked off.
Me and you are outsiders paul,no-one likes us ,get used to it and start
to enjoy it......it's the only way........................bloody hell,Im
feeling a bit manic.Is it a full moon tonight?....It is, isn't it.....does
anyone else feel manic when its a full moon?
Id better go..........