[kj] Darryl Kempster

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 30 13:21:38 EDT 2004

" that's two from the kj 04 road crew dead...
 might be a curse on the kj 04 roadies

I feel  it could be something to do with KJ's sacrilege recording of
Exorcism in the Kings chamber ,Great pyramid ,Giza ,Egypt .
      Of the original party which first entered the pyramid in the early
1930's ,seven Expired prematurely,and most came to a unexplained demise,and
friends and family of the party suffered misfortune.
      I not trying to get anyone worried but if I was Cliff I would be
looking left & right whilst crossing busy roads ,better still take the
subway .Teachers pet, Greyson  would be devastated if you came to any harm.
   Not that I believe any of that Cleopatra or Toot n car moon   curse
mythology.
            Far too wise