[kj] News - whatever...

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 31 10:32:00 EDT 2004

although it's always nice to get a bit of KJ news (well, confirmation that the band is still together) am I the only one who's getting a bit bored of not getting any real details because of this veil of secrecy regarding KJ right now?

fair enough but it's not like anyone here is going to sell the details to a muso magazine or anything cos frankly I dont think the press give a toss what happens with KJ and as ever it's us, the hardcore fans, who end up thinking that the KJ management/bandmembers need to give us a little bit of respect.

maybe a few details here and there would stop the kind of speculation that leads to disappointment when a song like Loose Cannon becomes the first single.

I personally want a much better album than KJ2003 next time and a tour that is fuelled by music not alcohol and I certainly dont want to hear about bullshit feasts and whatevers that arent going to happen anyway.  Keep it about the music or dont bother at all I say.