[kj] Potential Heresy

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 16:10:47 EDT 2004

Speaking of Burundi durms, I just saws Bow Wow Wow play a small club show in
Boston. They play a perfect combo of pop tunes with truly great and danceable
drum beats. I was never into them much in the 80s (too pop to be underground,
and too different to be pop), but they fucking rocked. The No Doubt (terrible
band) drummer was excellent, the singer Anabella was excellent, their original
bassist was perfect, etc. They were also nice people. I hope they do more
shows and a new album (they said there are no plans for anything, and they will
take it as it come.