[kj] No More DVDs, Videos, MP3s etc

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 11:15:53 EDT 2004

shame, yours has been the best KJ resource around.

big thanks for what you've done so far Mik.

I guess we'll have to wait (forever) for a decent official version of anything instead.

mik raven <mik.raven at dial.pipex.com> wrote:
Just to let you all know, I have been asked very nicely by the band to stop
doing the DVDs etc and to remove all videos, concerts etc from the web. I will
do this just as soon as I get home in a few hours. I will put a brief
explanation on the main page of the site, but I thought I'd just let you all
know in advance that the site is about to vanish.

Mik