[kj] killing joke "HA"

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Fri Jul 30 09:54:20 EDT 2004

<<or do you see me as an easy & safe target .>>

Actually no. I don't see you as a target or anything significant at all
- I don't mean that nastily. I do however think you want to put yourself
up as a target and hence the nature of your postings

the comment was about the whole tone and existence of the thread and if
it was against you it was against the other participants as well fueling
it.

It was more an expression that it was tedious to me and therefore most
likely to others on the list.

I gave you qualified argument on another matter but you chose to by pass
it sticking instead to low intelligence fodder in which to wallow in
self depreciation. Not impressed by it myself so if I wanted a target id
be more interested in something with a bit more substance to it. Not
that I do want a target

So Peter, if we make an assumption that I am telling the truth and you
accept that, perhaps you can tell me why you subscribe to this list
because as a general newbie to the list I can't really understand your
participation except in order to troll.

<< Would you go up against Killing joke(The band not that dippy manc
twat,see
change you re name)...........Not unless the rest of the gathering did
aswell.>>

would I back chat? Is that what you are asking? Are you suggesting that
I would act like a sheep and run with the rest of the flock.

That's a bit of a cheap shot that is imho wide of the mark but maybe
made by someone thinking I was having a go at them. Would you care to
retract it or do you want me to treat you with disdain the comment will
surely arouse?

If you are simply trolling then you will have to raise your game my dear
fellow. Cup of tea?

pat davies