[kj] any news.......

KILLING JOKE killingjoke at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 03:20:08 EDT 2004

Still showing you know nothing. I am shocked that Peter let you up
long enough to use the computer. Good that he doesn't keep you
completely occupied, and lets you do things on your own. Very sweet of
you to defend each other also. You two make a nice couple. I am still
wondering which one of you is the woman, and which one is the man. You
both act pretty fem. Though, you do tend to get more easily upset,
like a bitch.

KILLING JOKE