[kj] OT: Best Banshees tune

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 12:41:24 EDT 2004

Well they were far from shit when I saw them in 2002 at Shepherds Bush. They
were elctrifying. However, the live CD is almost unlistenable as Siouxsie's
voice is really flat. Strange because this wasn't apparent at the show. Bit
like Jaz attempting Adorations live (embarassingly aired during the
totalrock interview) - don't think he'll ever try that again.

Anyway, it's

Spellbound (esp. 12" version)
Night Shift
Israel