[kj] Even more Loose Cannon

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:55:15 EDT 2004

Paul

the Courtald Institute is in London. It was at Portman Square. Named after
an art collector I think. Not Sheffield. Sheffield is the base of the
National Coal Board and Meadowhall Shopping centre. However, Jaz did mention
Sheffield in his courtald lecture, in not particularly favourable tones,
which is a shame because it's better than Stoke on Trent. And Chatham for
that matter.

cheers

>From: "Paul Rangecroft" <killing_j0ke at hotmail.com>
>To: gathering at misera.net
>Subject: RE: [kj] Even more Loose Cannon
>Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:24:09 +0000
>
>i suggest we use peter west's liver ...
>... and his dick for the maggot.
>
>no, jaz should just shoot him while calming declaring: i'm a loose
>cannon! BANG!
>
>great to read the previously unknown "news" that
"something is