[kj] Even more Loose Cannon

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:24:09 EDT 2004

i suggest we use peter west's liver ...
... and his dick for the maggot.

no, jaz should just shoot him while calming declaring: i'm a loose cannon!
BANG!

great to read the previously unknown "news" that "something is afoot". how
wonderful. i bet todd's jumping for joy. don't get me wrong, it's already
been a good year what with 'future shock' and chaos4beginners but nothing
else will happen this year and if i'm wrong i'll gladly eat rob's bollocks.

ps colesy, bev loves the clock. excellent job, as ever. and #87 too, my
favourite KJ year - the year 'the courtauld talks' came out!

pps saul, a "courtauld" is an institute in sheffield, england. that's where
jaz gave the talk, which you'd have known if you'd listened to it!

ppps phat jam, nothing.