[kj] Even more Loose Cannon

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 09:35:27 EDT 2004

I bought one "off auction" and the guy assured me it was an original - I've
since spoken to other Gatherers, and while it appears there is an original,
with a silkscreened disc floating around out there, the one I got most
certainly was NOT - it had a printed sticker on the disc.

Buyer beware.

This seller needs some correction.

T.

ps - hotmail indeed was the culprit for "booting me off" the list -
everything was in my junk folder!