[kj] any news.......

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 27 18:11:31 EDT 2004

Yes but there was supposed to be a tour in March........Then
May.........then late summer......now Winter.
    I m old enough for them to say "We ve just done a world tour with the
album,we re not doing anything for a few years",I d prefer that to unfounded
rumours.
        Alex I would like you to give a instance where I ve deliberately
lied.I may have a different opinion to everyone,But I say things with all
honesty,Calling someone a liar is not very nice and you could damage my
reputation,So Evidence or an Apology.

 P.S.You are getting more like Jester everyday.