[kj] any news.......

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 17:59:16 EDT 2004

Oh do lighten up. I'd have thought the allusion to Spandau Ballet
would've made it abundantly clear that the comment was in jest. Get
thyself a sense of humor. They're called Killing JOKE after all.

It's not a board, it's a list, and I've been here longer than you, so
don't you lecture me, buddy boy.

Ale xin NYC

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004, at 05:26 PM, peter.west410 wrote:

> P.S.
>   Is it really necessary to use"fuck off",It does lower the tone of the
> board.Otherwise discussions degenerate into foul-mouth slagging matches
> which I will not get drawn into.

>>> anniversary
>>> concerts........No new