[kj] any news.......

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 27 17:11:26 EDT 2004

HHHHHMMMMMMM Alex did you react that way when you was told Santa Claus does
nt exist.
       I have stated their is nothing in the pipeline,You have stated their
is.My evidence is;Look for yourself nothing happened or happening.
       Submit you evidence for your defence or retract your claims that i
speak untruths.

 P.S.Are you lacking sleep