[kj] deadlist?

fatpotanga fatpotanga at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 03:55:45 EDT 2004

Cheers Dub/Pete,

I actually signed up for a Walla account but the send buttons don't work -
must be a Mac thing? Will try again though. I'd prefer an account with
POP/SMPT access as it makes life easier.
Will also check my Hotmail settings (I just delete Hotmails messages without
reading them) that could well be part the problem

Thanks again

F J