[kj] deadlist?

fatpotanga fatpotanga at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 03:51:18 EDT 2004

Jelly!

>How much longer will this pretence continue?

I think everyone knows I¹m really a ruggedly good looking bloke with a
chiselled jaw and a body toned to the peak of physical perfection. [coughs]
Anyway, as t¹other Jamie points out it makes him look good (in his new jeans
:)

In all seriousness I just put fat jamie as my account name is fatpotanga.
fatpotanga for those of you vaguely curious was borne from playing Unreal.
I had to enter a player name & it was the 1st thing that came into my head.
What a great story.

>I do have photographic evidence to the contrary.

You do?! It¹s not that one of me in the bath is it? :)