[kj] deadlist?

dub KiLlInGjOkE at PuNkAsS.cOm
Mon Jul 26 14:34:39 EDT 2004

Try http://www.hotpop.com/index.jsp or Exorsist recommended www.walla.com,
free 1gig but no pop/smtp access. Hotpop has and choice of domains, like my
own.

dub

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of fatpotanga
Sent: 26 July 2004 7:06 PM
To: The Gathering
Subject: Re: [kj] deadlist?

Yes, but (for me at least) it's sporadic.
I get replies to posts that I've never seen.
Occasionally they turn up a few days later.
I blame Hotmail - am trying to find a good free email account with POP
access but everyone wants to charge for it. Boooo!

Fat Jamie

On 26/7/04 12:55 pm, "death wish" wrote:

> No mail since the 23rd? Are we still alive?
>
> T.

> Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the
> Internet has to offer.

http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p: