[kj] New album/tour

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 24 02:34:12 EDT 2004

type larger.

T.

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at hotmail.com> wrote:
With all the hints of ‘somethin’s a comin’ I’m curious as to who’ll be beating the skins as Big Ted’s out of the frame? (which is a pity)
As it’s all hush-hush and an anniversary to boot a tiny voice inside me keeps whispering in awe “could it even be BPF....?”
Or will it be the originally planned smorgasbord of beaters?
Also, bass. Will both Youth and r a v e n be involved as with the last one?
I’d like that as it seemed to work very well (I still can’t work out completely who played on what)

As for a new album I’d really like to hear Andy Gill produce it again
Been listening to KJ2003 quite a bit recently and he really did a fine job.
Each time I listen to it I hear something new.

I also wonder when it’ll really all happen

Can any of you in the know give us a ‘hot’ or ‘cold’?

Anyone else miss raven posting?

Questions questions...

Fatpotanga, News at 10. On topic, with a chest infection. Cheshire.

Gathering mailing list
Gathering at misera.net