[kj] New album/tour

fatpotanga fatpotanga at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:06:47 EDT 2004

With all the hints of Œsomethin¹s a comin¹ I¹m curious as to who¹ll be
beating the skins as Big Ted¹s out of the frame? (which is a pity)
As it¹s all hush-hush and an anniversary to boot a tiny voice inside me
keeps whispering in awe ³could it even be BPF....?²
Or will it be the originally planned smorgasbord of beaters?
Also, bass. Will both Youth and r a v e n be involved as with the last one?
I¹d like that as it seemed to work very well (I still can¹t work out
completely who played on what)

As for a new album I¹d really like to hear Andy Gill produce it again.
Been listening to KJ2003 quite a bit recently and he really did a fine job.
Each time I listen to it I hear something new.

I also wonder when it¹ll really all happen

Can any of you in the know give us a Œhot¹ or Œcold¹?

Anyone else miss raven posting?

Questions questions...

Fatpotanga, News at 10. On topic, with a chest infection. Cheshire.

PS nothing.