[kj] OT-- security check- my slice of 9/11 history

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 21:04:42 EDT 2004

Wow there, thanks for sharing that.

Devacor at aol.com wrote:
RE:"Vacant expressions...oblivion ran deep,
A consciousness of cannon fodder walking in its sleep"

New video clips of the 9/11 "hijackers" walking through Dulles Airport (about 35 minutes down the road from me) reminds me of something that was a bit of a mindtrip when I first found out. This guy Khaled (cant remember his last name) who they show on the video walking through security and he was on the flight that hit the Pentagon- He actually was my next door neighbor for some time. I dont remember him so much though I did hang with him a few times, but I made friends with the girl who ran that house and it got brought to my attention by her when it all went down and they released the pictures of those involved and she recognized him. a major head trip for her as she lived in the same house as the guy, helped him with his english and schooling (he was living there because we lived right across from a jr college he was taking classes at)- after they dissolved that house she was even going to move in with his "friends"- 3 of the other guys involved in all of this. when it all came
 out, she contacted the FBI and her and myself had to talk to them.

She tried to look back and see if now that she knows if she could recognize some fishiness and she cant remember any. he seemed polite, acclimated, excited about the future. not that that maens anything but you think if you were living with someone who comes to find had some grand sceme such as this you would think you could look back and go "oh yeah, now that makes sense"

the only thing she recalled him ever saying that seemed somewhat related was he said a few times "eline, there are some things about your gov't that are just awful and I just can't tell you about. One day I hope that you will come to find out..." she said he mentioned this a few times. Not that he said it in a "I throw your flag on the ground and spit and stomp on it" type of way but in a  very saddened way that our gov't was up to some horrible things.

She did later find out (not from me) from a source about the hidden agendas/gov't and all that stuff and she wishes she knew it then as she would have quizzed him more on all of it .At the time she just wrote it off as pretty much anyone could say something like that.

 she talked to the fbi more then I did and she mentioned how they showed her pictures and video clips of him in saudi arabai (where he was from) and she swears it was a totally different person. I guess someone could get plastic surgery  of course but she said this person was not him and his mannerisms and demenour (body movements etc) were totally different. she told them this but they didnt seem what want to hear it. That part a bit strange also.

 there were a few other things that were weird but I cant quite remember- her conclusion was something was fishy about it all. it wasnt as straight up as he was being trained and was here as a op to do his business and all went down as we get fed in the mass media. With all she encountered she feels there is some strange twist in it but she couldnt quite telll you exactly what...

so there you have it....

To all the rain and the thunder
I'm headed into the sun,
I wanna be there when you come....