[kj] Couple of things - on topic

Richard's email richard at phipps48.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 15:16:21 EDT 2004

Just for a change a couple of KJ related questions:
Does anyone have or know where to get a digital copy of the Brixton Academy '91 gig?
Are KJ possibly considering any further UK tour dates this year? - Yes I do know, extremely ridiculous question but hey I just gotta ask,
What is the "KJ for beginners" CD???  As I haven't placed an order for it yet!!!!!
Is August now the earliest possible release date for the Astoria gig DVD, I still have my order in place
Any pics from either of those two shows @ the Astoria available on any web site?
Cheers fellow Jesters, etc.
Phippsy

--