[kj] Banning the "N" word

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 22 13:15:58 EDT 2004

well i started my musical journey with nirvana  in 91 when i was 13 and i've ended up in the right place
so maybe they did some good ;-)

as soon as i discovered the pistols my nirvana cd's began gathering dust and from the pistols/PiL i discovered KJ

obviously in hindsight it would have been better if i'd heard extremities or murder in inc in 1991 instead of nevermind, but hey i got there in the end

oh well whatever