[kj] some Headcount photos from The Hop Pole in Aylesbury

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Wed Jul 21 19:01:36 EDT 2004

Only just got round to sorting this out tonight from the recent Malicious
Damage evening ... http://home.clara.net/antoni/hoppole.html ... includes a
few piccies of the legendary "Peter the drummer" and friend, a broken string
and some other close up shots with my compact 35mm Olympus ... hope you like
'em folks ...

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *