[kj] Crowley/Gurdjieff

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 20 17:01:39 EDT 2004

How do you interpret these so-called random coincidences?...........patterns
     Is there a logical explanation?...........Reoccurring people numbers
places............Is it just random chaotic coincidences...........And the
house id never seen still looked the same........Maybe its safer with your
eyes closed.................