[kj] "Democracy" songs

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 20 09:38:42 EDT 2004

Well, this isn't really a debate anyone's going to "win," being that
it's all rooted in individual taste, but while KJ2003 does have the odd
clunker ("Total Invasion"/"Loose Cannon"), I'd say track-for-track it's
a superior album (production notwithstanding) to DEMOCRACY. I just
think the songs are better written on the new one.

Also, not for nothin', but "Democracy" = WORST TITLE TRACK EVER!

Alex in NYC