[kj] Rollins plays (hates) Joke

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:19:02 EDT 2004

I never saw the attraction to Rollins.  Any era Black Flag besides his is
better.  And grant it I know that the majority of people saw Black Flag with
him in it because they were evrywhere at that point.  Rollins Band music
could be good but then he would start singing and it wold turn me off.  I
think asa person he can be funny and his books are sometimes good.
Sometimes you want him to stop right after he starts.  And he is always good
at insulting the masses by his high sense of self-rightousness but goes and
appears in some horrendous movie with Charlie Shean about driving cross
country.  There was ZERO artistic credibility to that (who gives a shit if
he was a cop at that point).

He is here and I have gotten used to it.  Just like I have with weeds.

Chris