[kj] Loose Cannon + 2 unrel (again) - copies sold as originals

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Mon Jul 19 13:45:44 EDT 2004

The one I got is definately not a stick on label, although the N is missing
on this one too.
Not very nice to think he may be ripping people off, especially after he
gave me the lecture about not being able to send me MP3s ('cause it's
'illegal') of the tracks when I first enquired.

Mine has a stick-on paper label that was printed off center!  At the bottom
of the label, it says "New Demos - Spring 2001" but the N and half the e is
cut off!

Looks like this guy is selling knock-off copies as though they are
originals, and charging an arm and a leg in doing so. F***ER.