[kj] too much non KJ (OFF TOPIC!!)

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:49:34 EDT 2004

Sorry, I take it back. Ok, what's your favourite KJ album? Did you like the
new one? Have you ever practised sex magick? Can you recommend a book ;-)

(I'm being serious - what's your album then? And why?)

So Shit for Brains, what books have you read lately ;-?

reviewing/recommending
books
Is there a section where ONLY news  On KJ can be found?
Perhaps Have a maillist Purely for KJ
Sick of reading all the off topic banter except for the pisstaking
Might be 50% better if the replies don't tag all the other shite
with it

Regards

Shit for Brains