[kj] RE: too much non KJ

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Mon Jul 19 05:21:46 EDT 2004

>But Ed, sometimes you have to wade through the shit for the golden
>nugget!

*waves*

>The news is that there is no news. So we're chattin'.

As normal . . .

The (OT) header gives the game away really, if you're here for pure KJ news
(and there is some from time to time) then stay away from anything with that
. . of course you miss out on the chance to learn anything about other
Gatherers & a lot of other stuff (not all of it interesting but as Rob said
you'll sometimes find something that'll interest you)

As for KJ chatter then start a conversation . . . ask a question . . insult
Geordies combat trousers or something :o)

Marc.