[kj] Malicious goodies

wehavejoy wehavejoy at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 16 19:39:32 EDT 2004

>have you got any of your own stuff for download?

To tell the truth, that is pretty much all my own stuff . . the only
thing that's left of his track is the little vocal snippets :-)

I haven't really got anything else online at the moment (unless someone
can remember where I put Sandstorm?) I'm thinking about knocking a
website together though . . I can't promise when though

Marc.