[kj] Rollins plays (hates) Joke

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 06:49:05 EDT 2004

Well he's changed his tune from this interview:

"The first thing I wrote in my journal this year was I'm never going to
England again then as a favour I did that festival with Killing Joke, the
Mission. We had a good time playing, but having to watch Killing Joke, those
guys are pathetic and like the Mission, someone should just shoot these guys
in the head, the Happy Mondays - Gimme a break, The Wonderstuff - Come on! I
don't hate england, but the world is a big place and I would like to go
somewhere else."

http://www.obsolete.com/convulsion/interviews/convulse/2.9.html

the annotation on his site (http://harmonyinmyhead.com/):
Killing Joke – Change: From the Classic 1st album. I have a few of their
records but this first one is the one for me. I always thought that was one
of the coolest band names I ever heard. Played with them outdoors at the
Fleadh Festival in 1991 I think it was and they were intense. Jaz Coleman
the band’s singer is an inspiration. He never calms down. For more:
http://www.killingjoke.com/

Mark