[kj] OT Roughtrade

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Fri Jul 16 03:29:16 EDT 2004

http://www.southern.com/
might be linked there, haven't checked

iPat

-----Original Message-----
 Subject: [kj] OT Roughtrade

Some years ago before me and mine left London for life in the sticks I
used
to regularly visit Roughtrade records off Portabello Rd in Notting Hill
and
spend many a happy hour sifting through their eclectic mix of
obscurities,
usually leaving with another arm full to add to my collection, but
lately
clicking on their site I had bookmarked I get a "site not found" notice,
and
searching on google only seems to turn up a Roughtrade records in
america.
Can any London gatherers tell me if they still exist or what ther web
address is these days ?
cheers