[kj] Crowley

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 18:45:04 EDT 2004

93 Paul,

--- kj-list <kj_list_moderator at yahoo.com> wrote:
> that's the spirit, aleph! don't ever let the fear
> win and i'll see you in the pure land, mate.
 ;)

> when
> acid and al kali meet the result is neutral -

 At least all the acid seems to have had a
"neutralizing" effect on my brain.

> i only
> sent that post to get your goat

 I know you did, I can spot your humor these days,
that's why I put in the "Seems like auld times"
disclaimer.

>and it's great to be
> reading your posts again. as hamlet says: to thine
> own self be true. it ammounts to much the same as
> your own mantra, wouldn't you say?

 Damn close I'd say.

> but nobody ever
> called shakey a "very dubious character" (i don't
> think). and i've even read some of his stuff! just
> don't forget the "harm none" bit. that's the bit i
> keep slipping up on.

  Now who would I possibly harm? ;)

93 93/93
 Aleph

> paul (using yahoo coz hotmail has gone to kak).
>
> Djehuti111 <djehuti111 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings Paul,
>
> Ah, feels just like auld times again doesn't it? ;)

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."