[kj] OT Roughtrade

no joke no_joke_m8 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 13:38:10 EDT 2004

Some years ago before me and mine left London for life in the sticks I used
to regularly visit Roughtrade records off Portabello Rd in Notting Hill and
spend many a happy hour sifting through their eclectic mix of obscurities,
usually leaving with another arm full to add to my collection, but lately
clicking on their site I had bookmarked I get a "site not found" notice, and
searching on google only seems to turn up a Roughtrade records in america.
Can any London gatherers tell me if they still exist or what ther web
address is these days ?
cheers