[kj] Crowley/Cole/Gudjohnsen

johnny bongo scum at surf.co.nz
Wed Jul 14 17:34:51 EDT 2004

RE "Fear is how governments keep people docile and under
control."
      How exactly do they do this?,In what way do governments keep
people in
fear and docile?.If they wanted to keep people docile ,then surely they
would legalise mariwa.....mairiahua.....mariwha.....ganga.
     I speak in ignorance,But don't pretend otherwise.And am a complete
non-believer of anything mystical

...as a fairly docile person myself . . . (small bong for brekky..)

fear is instigated by prime time news, that war thing going on, and organised crime/general thuggery ALLOWED to take place. if you think about it i'm sure you will come up with more examples!
as for docile... flouride in the water (at primary school here in NZ we had a roll call every morning and HAD to take the little white pills - fuck them all to hell). also, our diets... we are actually paying for the priviledge to kill ourselves..! such luxury..!  www.notmilk.com