[kj] Raven, update

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Wed Jul 14 16:21:57 EDT 2004

Met Mssrs Raven and Coles today.
Both are in fine fettle though Mr Coles was sweating a bit when we caught up. Quite what he had been up to, I do not know and do not wish to!

Raven was jovial. He graffitied my MD shirt (cunt) and was his usual affable self.

Suffice to say, Killing Joke plans are not at all confirmed but behind the scenes, rest assured there has been much beavering which seems to be taking shape nicely. Some new songs have been written, one of which Raven told me was "the new Requiem" (gulp!).

The 25 yr celebration plans are still high up on the list of things to do, but y'know, it could always be a 26 yrs celebration!

That's all I know