[kj] Crowley

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:20:46 EDT 2004

93 all

yes, aleph, i'm sure everyone here is impressed with the cool way you rose
above such biased, ignorant posts. you really give the impression of a man
who is comfortable and confident in his beliefs. no hint of instability
there!

i honestly think crowley did have some spiritual insights, and i also
believe he wasted them by indulging in samsaric pleasures. but if this is
not the case then perhaps you could enlighten us?

yes, i am very unstable. for the record, i do not consider myself a buddhist
in that, as you say, my behaviour often contradicts the teachings. i do,
however, believe that everything buddha said is true, and therefore i
encourage people to dig deeper for themselves if they feel so inclined. in
particular i consider geshe kelsang gyatso to be an authentic living
spiritual guide. http://www.kadampa.org/english/index.php &
http://www.tharpa.co.uk/books.htm

ps pot & kettles - good one! haven't heard that one before.