[kj] OT: ALIEN v. PREDATOR - 8.13.04

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 02:12:16 EDT 2004

My money's on the rabbit... I mean look at the bones!

I've decided that this is already the best film ever, despite having only seen the trailer.  It has to be amazing.  Even if it is directed by the worst director ever and features a less prestigious cast than an episode of 'Home and Away'.

Still, I'm the only person who liked Predator 2 and Alien 3...

Thomas Kennedy <tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
my money's on the Predator.......and a bunch of dead humans.

Tom.  : )

www.avp-movie.com