[kj] gay freudian slip (OT)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 12 13:38:43 EDT 2004

You Bollocks,I'm hilarious.
      Of course thats only my personal opinion,But my opinions the only one
I care about,Some say I'm a bigot...............Like I care what they think.
      And thanks for your concern for me getting a life,But no need to
worry,As I have a great one as it is.As I see you seem to spend most of your
day in the library,I assume your unemployed,Why don't you get yourself a
band together,See if you can write lyrics instead of picking holes in other
peoples.Your first single can be a cover:
   Can I be in your gang ,your gang ,your gang,Can I be in your gang your
gang ,your gang GATHERING.
    Do you wanna sleep on my couch, my couch, my couch.Do you wanna sleep on
my couch ANYONE.
       OOOOPS sorry about the Gary Glitter reference,I was nt trying to
insinuate  anything ,It was purely coincidental.
     Freudian slip?But not a gay one.