[kj] Killing Joke refrenced on TV

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 09:32:05 EDT 2004

The movie is about all these these people who were  abducted by saucers
coming back from so many years of getting anal probed  by them grays. Go figure.
Lol! -Lonely Boy

haha
ya have  to appreciate the influence,KJ has been injected into soo many
different  styles.Thanx for the story,cheers,CliffMonk-A