[kj] Retirement (OT)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 11 17:26:54 EDT 2004

RE;
   "WHY THE
HELL WOULD A SPACEMAN COME DOWN TO EARTH TO SEE WHAT IT'S WORTH?! a spaceman
is a man who has gone into space so he is already from earth and familiar
with its worth or lack thereof. the word you are looking for is "alien"!
SEMICOLON HYPHEN CLOSE-PARENTHESIS".

I take it you re referring to Headcounts DMD,
     It's only a song Paul, Don't take it so literally.Like when Kylie was
singing"I cant get you out of my head",Their was nt really someone
literally inside her head .And Lucy was nt really in the sky with
Diamonds.And I don't think Jaz ever had a brand new wristwatch with a bright
red strap with the second hand moving quite quickly now...........Or did he
ever wear bright colours to brighten his life?
      Anyway if it was an Alien that came down instead of a spaceman then
the alien would nt say "Die monkey die",Would he ,As I don't reckon Aliens
speak English,So it would nt make perfect sense anyway would
it.................................All but the few ever notice anything at
all .............Oh dear..............(No hidden meaning Just felt like
singing it)....And the boys go by barely half awake.............