[kj] Remix Request

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 10 19:36:28 EDT 2004

Rose,

you are an inspiration to me...

final score

AC Milan 35  Sutton Utd 1 (Sutton go through on away goals)

much love

bluceybonus

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Is it possible for someone to mix KJ's song Haiti(You know the one "I'm
living in the Haiti")(Blasphemy isn't illegal Alex NY) with Nirvanas "Come
as you are'.
At the moment .I play Haiti on volume 6 in my bedroom ,and "Come
as you are " on volume 4 in the living room,And when I sit on the stairs it
sounds awesome.
By the way Bluce,Congratulations for scoring two goals against Chelsea
in you dream,But unfortunately Rangers were already Three down!
Latest football score:
Man united 1 Surreal Madrid ,Fish