[kj] OT Scott Lambeth Alaska tour

antifrz antifrz at alaska.net
Sat Jul 10 18:39:41 EDT 2004

Nah took em to Chillkoot Charlies,then to the Strip Club/The Great Alaskan Bush Company,haha our best one btw...then off to this quiet place where some mates hang,had a few silver gulch ale made in fairbanks,and it was on tap good good good.
brought em back to the ranch,and got to meety kara,then drove em back to his hotel,at round 3am,haha scott had to get up the next day to go on a long hike in the mountains,hahahaha,oh well,so much for that.Cheers,CliffMonk-A