[kj] OT: Peter Murphy,

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 8 23:28:49 EDT 2004

Nah, they were ripped to shreds by eager fans trying
to get a souvenir of their idol. To be honest I was in
the 'Well, I quite like the Bela Lugosi single' camp,
but never really got into them after that. Too much
pretentious posing and not enough rocking for my
tastes.

--- Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net> wrote: > Bwahaha,
fair enough. Guess you didn't save the

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=69342

> > >  “
the artist will be supporting the project