[kj] OT: Dead Men Walking

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 8 17:59:47 EDT 2004

they were brilliant
go prepared for a huge singalong
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: P Bernardi
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 10:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Dead Men Walking

  Has anyone on the list seen Dead Men Walking? How are the shows?

  ade wrote:

    Nah, I don't think Duffy was in ToH that long. I don't think he was in SoD. I don't see him on the
    credits for the SDC stuff, but I'm sure he was in DC before the first proper Cult album. I have a lot
    of that early DC stuff & the guitar is the same.

    If you find Dreamtime on tape, you get the soundtrack to their fantastic live video on the b-side.

    Now THAT was quality ;)

    ade666