[kj] OT: Peter Murphy,

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:56:40 EDT 2004

Everything was great until Electric came out.  Then Temple and on and on and
crap and crap.  I like rock too but if I wan tot hear Mountain or Foghat or
something like that I will put that on as opposed to a Cult record.

Shame to because they were good at being good.  Now they are good at being
bland and rehashed

Chris