[kj] OT: Peter Murphy,

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Thu Jul 8 10:06:51 EDT 2004

See Duffy is in Dead men walking and listed as death cult rather than
ToH. Duffy not stay involved with SoD later on?

ToH thought they were geezers didn't they ; ) - Boy George certainly
ruffled their feathers in his book! lol

I once ended up in a bit of a slanging match with Brandon in Edinburgh
before being dumped outside by securitay, but he did like to mouth off
and really was a bit of a tart at the time.

iPat